With over 20 years experience TIG provide an unrivalled service for developers. TIG will act as the one point of contact for the developer; we will work tirelessly to ensure our clients benefit from our experience, and expertise. We will guide you through to a successful completion.
We take away all the uncertainty, confusion and despair that many developers encounter when attempting to complete a development on time and on budget.
TIG will Consult, Design, Construct and Complete all your service requirements and utility connections. Unlike other multi utility consultants or providers TIG will also ensure your sewer and surface water connections are also executed proficiently.
TIG operate across a number of sectors including industrial, commercial, residential, social housing and generation.
When planning a development let TIG take the strain by taking control of your utility and sewer connections. When we are engaged early, we can save our clients precious time and money by making informed decisions, and ultimately give cost certainty for the project.
We give you one point of contact for all your utility and sewer requirements, and our full range of services will help reduce overheads and timescales. Our regulatory knowledge, along with our technical expertise will prove to be an essential prerequisite when planning your next development.
Full Range of Services:
- Consult, Design, Install, Complete
- Consultation & Land Acquisition Advice
- Outline Designs and Budget Costs
- Geotechnical Surveys & Analysis
- Utility searches, 3D Surveys and Mapping
- Point of connection for new infrastructure, challenging non-contestable charges such as off-site reinforcement
- Pre-purchase due diligence reports, preparation of potable Water, Gas, Electric and drainage strategies, and detailed network design
- Impact study of the new demands on the existing utility networks
- Utility rights reports for wayleaves, easements for land acquisitions.
- Utility Disconnections, Connections and Diversions
- Arrange utility supply contracts and meter installations
- Negotiating sewer easements and sewer requisitions
- Section 104 and 106 Design and Submission/Foul and surface water drainage design
- Design of Section 278 and Section 38 Highway Schemes including all consultations with highway authorities
- Sewer/Drainage installation, and connections
- Heading Construction
- Flood risk assessments and drainage strategy reports
- Design of water conservation systems to harvest rainwater